A mad scientist needs only one more part to complete his doomsday device ? and you?ve been hired to protect it...
As part of a covert operations team, you need to infiltrate a government embassy and retrieve important files...
Along with a clairvoyant kid and a quirky mystic, you use your own extraordinary abilities to fight crime in the big city...
Combining the best of over 15 years of D6 System design, D6 Adventure Rulebook provides you with the basics for playing in a wide range of modern settings, from the Wild West to the Near Future, such as pulp action, espionage, and low-powered super heroes. You'll get everything you need to add the popular D6 System to your favorite setting, including:
- three different yet compatible methods for creating characters ? customizing pre-constructed templates, using defined dice distribution limits, and distributing a pool of points;
- over 80 character options (Disadvantages, Advantages, and Special Abilities) plus numerous variations of each that allow you to further customize your character;
- your choice of relying on a Body Points or Wounds damage systems, both equally interchangeable with a single combat system;
- detailed rules for psionics and magic (including numerous sample spells);
- dozens of generic equipment and character examples to get you started in your adventures;
- the essential rules separated from the optional rules, to allow you to decide on the level of complexity.
The accessible format includes an introduction to using the book and the system, a solo adventure to test out the rules, and ?what's in this chapter? introductions to help you locate the information you need.
This electronic version incorporates errata.
Originally published in 2004 by Purgatory Publishing. Find more information about the D6 System at the West End Games Web site.
142-page, 8.5x11, one-color game rulebook. Extensive art.