Gunslinger is a roleplaying game which lets you play adventures in the American West, more specifically the Wild West of 1876.
99 full colour pages tells you all about the Wild West and gives you everything you need to create characters and great adventures.
The game includes:
- A simple but powerful core game mechanic based on the Streamline system first used in Privateers and Pirates
- Complete rules for character creation
- 27 Skills, 92 specialities and 66 Flaws
- Comprehensive equipment lists
- Lots of information on the Wild West
- And much more...
Will you get rich or die trying?
has more information on the game, including a brief explanation of some of the basic game mechanics. IMPORTANT
Before buying this you may wish to consider purchasing the "Gunslingers and Gamblers" and "Gunslingers and Gamblers: Streamline Edition" bundle instead, which can be found here
. The two games share a lot of content, but have completely different game systems, discussed in more detail here