Chests, Crates, and Barrels are solid staples of D20 adventures, sought after by adventurers, avaricious or otherwise, for their contents. The treasures or supplies they contain can range form valuable to vital to volatile, and few adventures, if any, can resist the urge to explore their contents. After all, who can resist the lure of the mystery box? With Joel Teply Productions new Chests, Crates, and Barrels collections, you can enhance your tabletop adventures with an abundance of beautifully rendered, easy-to-construct 3-dimensional Chests, Crates, and Barrels for players to open, rearrange, stack, break, steal, and reseal...or to just hide behind when the going gets rough. Each collection contains sets of strikingly rendered Chests, Crates, or Barrels, along with detailed instructions for building and including them in your tabletop gaming experience, as well as free access to future updates and expansion packs.
This first installment in the Chests, Crates, and Barrels series introduces Medium Driftwood Crates, relatively sturdy containers constructed of light driftwood scavenged from along rugged coastlines. Few adventurers expect to find wealth hidden in these makeshift crates...but what better place to hide contraband than in plain sight? Just make sure to remember that more lurks in crates than just silks and bananas....
Chests, Crates, and Barrels Collection: Medium Driftwood Crates includes the following:
- 7 Square-edged Medium Driftwood Crates:
- One 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5" Medium Driftwood Crate
- One 1" x 1" x 1" Medium Driftwood Crate
- Two 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/4" Medium Driftwood Crates
- Four 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" Medium Driftwood Crates
- 8 Long-edged Medium Driftwood Crates:
- Two 1.5" x 1" x 1" Medium Driftwood Crates
- Two 1" x 1/2" x 1/2" Medium Driftwood Crates
- Four 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/2" Medium Driftwood Crates
- Detailed add-ons for all crates
- Complete instructions for assembling crates, with photographs.
- Full rules for:
- opening and resealing crates using wits and tools
- smashing crates with weapons and energy attacks
- breaking crates open using brute strength
- carrying crates over distances
- optional special materials crates can be made of
- statistics for crates, including hit points, hardness, and DCs
- treasure tables for crates
- complete game stats for monstrous spiders, spider swarms, rats, dire rats, and rat swarms
- free access to future upgrades and expansion packs from www.joelteplyproductions.com
- Download includes coupons for Medium Pine, Redwood, and Blackwood Crates Collections, just $0.85 each!