Chests, Crates, and Barrels are solid staples of D20 adventures, sought after by adventurers, avaricious or otherwise, for their contents. The treasures or supplies they contain can range form valuable to vital to volatile, and few adventures, if any, can resist the urge to explore their contents. After all, who can resist the lure of the mystery box? With Joel Teply Productions new Chests, Crates, and Barrels collections, you can enhance your tabletop adventures with an abundance of beautifully rendered, easy-to-construct 3-dimensional Chests, Crates, and Barrels for players to open, rearrange, stack, break, steal, and reseal...or to just hide behind when the going gets rough. Each collection contains sets of strikingly rendered Chests, Crates, or Barrels, along with detailed instructions for building and including them in your tabletop gaming experience, as well as free access to future updates and expansion packs.
This third installment in the Chests, Crates, and Barrels series introduces Medium Pine Crates, the de facto "standard" of shipping. Cheap and sturdy, pine crates are used to haul just about any cargo imaginable...and the unimaginable, as well. Many are the adeventurers who have cracked open a pine crate in search of supplies and found instead horrors which even they will not speak of. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained...
Chests, Crates, and Barrels Collection: Medium Pine Crates includes the following:
- 7 Square-edged Medium Pine Crates:
- One 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5" Medium Pine Crate
- One 1" x 1" x 1" Medium Pine Crate
- Two 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/4" Medium Pine Crates
- Four 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" Medium Pine Crates
- 8 Long-edged Medium Pine Crates:
- Two 1.5" x 1" x 1" Medium Pine Crates
- Two 1" x 1/2" x 1/2" Medium Pine Crates
- Four 3/4" x 1/2" x 1/2" Medium Pine Crates
- Detailed add-ons for all crates
- Complete instructions for assembling crates, with photographs.
- Full rules for:
- opening and resealing crates using wits and tools
- smashing crates with weapons and energy attacks
- breaking crates open using brute strength
- carrying crates over distances
- optional special materials crates can be made of
- statistics for crates, including hit points, hardness, and DCs
- treasure tables for crates
- complete game stats for monstrous spiders, spider swarms, rats, dire rats, and rat swarms
- free access to future upgrades and expansion packs from www.joelteplyproductions.com
- Download includes coupons for Medium Drfitwood, Redwood, and Blackwood Crates, just $0.85 each!