It's Christmas in July! From now through July 28th, this title has been marked down by 25%! For more values, visit our X-mas in July sale page.
The Book of the Righteous presents the most comprehensive pantheon ever seen in the d20 System. This massive, 320-page volume provides more than 20 pick-up-and-play churches corresponding to gods that feature in most fantasy campaigns (god of war, god of justice, etc.). Each church features lavish detail, including in-depth information on its clerics, holy orders, dogma, prayers, and rituals. These churches can be used in any campaign to bring a whole new level of detail to the religious characters. Plus, for those who don't have a complete cosmology in their game, The Book of the Righteous provides a comprehensive mythology that unifies all of the gods in the book. That mythology, and its corresponding cosmology, is not tied to an existing campaign setting, making it as portable and useful as Green Ronin's critically acclaimed Freeport series. The Book of the Righteous also features a new core class, the holy warrior, and new prestige classes, feats, spells, domains, magic items, and artifacts. Third in Green Ronin's Arcana series, The Book of the Righteous is a divine sourcebook like no other.
Holy Warrior's Handbook: Included Free!
This PDF version of Book of the Righteous also includes a free PDF version of Holy Warrior's Handbook, updated for v.3.5 of the d20 System. The holy warrior class was a very popular component of Book of the Righteous, and is now available for the first time as a 16-page, 3.5-updated PDF.
Requires the use of theDungeons & DragonsÂ®, Third Edition Core Books, by Wizards of the Coast, for use. Book of the Righteous is a Classic 3.0 product, and has NOT been updated to the 3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Writing and Design: Aaron Loeb
- Additional Design: William Simoni (The Foundations of Rontra, the Leaves of Eliwyn, the Flail of Rontra)
- From a mythology created by: Robert Lawson, Aaron Loeb, Sandeep Rao, and William Simoni
- Creature Design: Chris Pramas
- Phoenix Game Stats: Scott Greene
- Editing: Jeffrey Fisher and Kristin Satterlee
- Development: Chris Pramas
- Cover Illustration: Brian Despain
- Interior Illustration: Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, Steve Lawton, Andrew Baker, Stephanie Pui-Min Law, Britt Martin, Mike Vilardi, Chris Keefe, Jennifer Meyer, James Ryman, Mike May, Ken Capelli, and Todd Gamble
- Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Green Ronin Staff: Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, and Evan Sass
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”