In this handy PDF are over 150 superhuman powers: coupled with dozens of power feats and modifiers, available in 20 or more levels, you get virtually unlimited powers for your Mutants & Masterminds game!
Ultimate Power is the sourcebook for super-powers in the Mutants & Masterminds RPG: from Absorption to Weather Control, from Prehensile Hair to Matter-Eater, this one has it all. It covers basic power effects, giving you the building blocks to describe and understand how powers work. With extras and flaws to modify those effects, power feats and drawbacks to refine them, and power structures to put them together in dozens of different ways, you can create any power or effect that you want for your game.
Of course, you may not have to, since Ultimate Power also features dozens of fully-worked out powers, along with their power stunts, variants, and modifiers, all ready for you to use: just choose the powers you want and you're ready to go! With the information in this book, any power is within your grasp!
Ultimate Power refines and expands the powers from Mutants & Masterminds, taking basic effects and guidelines and turning them into a potent system of power-design, putting the tools in your hands. Whether it's earth-shaking cosmic power or the simplest effect, you can do it.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design & Development: Steve Kenson
- Editing: Jon Leitheusser
- Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Udon with Chris Stevens
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Art Direction: Hal Mangold and jim pinto
- Interior Art: Joel Biske, Dennis Calero, Storn A. Cook, Talon Dunning, Grant Gould, Anthony Grabski, Quinton Hoover, Scott James, Leif Jones, Greg Kirkpatrick, Tony Parker, Ramon K Perez, Kevin Sharpe
- Green Ronin Staff: Chris Pramas, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Steve Kenson, Evan Sass, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb, Marc Schmalz, jim pinto, and Bill Bodden
- Playtesters: Precious Anderson, Charity "Morra" Ens-Butchino, DT Butchino, Chris "Corwin" Carlson, Mary Clegg, Rodney Chandler, Vincent Danlies, Sara "Olympia" Dean, Ralph "Faultline" Duel, Bob Huss, James "Kitsune" Kavanagh, Darchan Lake, Dave "G-Girl" Laramie, Jamieson "Eisenhart" Long, Rob Martinez, Tom Miskey, Jason "Valdier" Orman, Ben Robbins, Garth "The Shadow" Rose, Frank Ruff, Jerome Satterwhite, Stephen Scholz, Aaron Sullivan, John "Blackstar" Szczypien, James "Red Zone" Talyor, Johnathan Turner, Ron Willingham.
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”