Blood, Drugs and Conquest in the New World
They say the blood sacrifices never stopped. They say pyramids underneath Mexico City house vampire cults. They say werewolves prowl the border with the U.S. They say mage society self-destructed there, and now foreign treasure-hunting wizards are plundering the country’s artifacts. They say a lot of things. Find out the truth for yourself.
A setting book for all World of Darkness Games
• A complete guide to Mexico in the World of Darkness, from ancient myths of blood sacrifice to modern legends of UFO visitation
• Everything a player needs to make uniquely Mexican characters, including clan variations for Vampire, new Merits and distinctive local broods to join
• Everything a Storyteller needs to set chronicles in or around Mexico, from story seeds and monstrous antagonists to vampire Princes and werewolf packs to battle and defy
• Use this book to explore our dark vision of Mexico or follow the guidelines inside to bring your own frightening version of the land to life
• Usable with any World of Darkness game, including Vampire: The Requiem™, Werewolf: The Forsaken™, and Mage: The Awakening™