The first issue of The Guild Adventurer has arrived. The Guild Adventurer is a compilation of original adventures and adventure-related material for Rolemaster, Shadow World, Spacemaster, and HARP. Our all-star cast of contributors have created the following rich and diverse set of scenarios to put the adventure back into your games:
- "The Temple of the Three", a Shadow World adventure written by Terry Amthor himself, the creator of Kulthea, and dual-statted for RM2 and RMFRP;
- "Prisoners of Cherin Keep", an adventure by Ivan Kline, Coleen Kelly, and J. Ricco McMillan, dual-statted for Rolemaster and HARP;
- "The Paranoia Game", a Spacemaster:Privateers adventure by Robert Defendi, author and designer of the entire Spacemaster:Privateers product line and of the stunning Echoes of Heaven setting from Final Redoubt Press ( also available via this RPGNow link);
- The Vampire's Barrow, a HARP adventure by Nicholas HM Caldwell, author of Mentalism Companion, Construct Companion, College of Magics, and HARP SF;
- "People, Places and Paraphernalia: The Flying Toadstool Inn", an adventure location for HARP by Allen Maher, contributor to the HARP character compilation, Friends & Rivals;
- "People, Places and Paraphernalia: The Red Hooded Traveler's Inn", an adventure location for HARP by Aaron Smalley, author of City of Archendurn;
- with maps by Joel Lovell and Dan O'Donnell, original artwork by Rick Hansen and Dan O'Donnell, and a layout by Andrew Ridgway.