Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned...
... and Freedom City is the target of that fury! When terrible plagues,
wielded by powerful new supervillains, strike Freedom City, can its heroes
determine their source? More importantly, can they do so in time before the
storm of vengeance reaches its terrifying and final crescendo?
Written by Christopher McGlothlin (Time of Crisis, Noir, and Golden Age),
Time of Vengeance is an all-new adventure for Mutants & Masterminds, the
World's Greatest Superhero RPG. You can run the adventure with tie-ins to
the Golden Age era of Freedom City (as described in the Golden Age
sourcebook) or entirely on its own. The book has everything you need to run
the adventure, including:
- Ten new supervillains, based on the Biblical plagues of Ancient Egypt, including the deadly and mysterious Death Angel.
- A complete supporting cast, including a novice superheroine, retired superheroes and villains, the mayor of Freedom City, a slum-lord, and a Voodoo priestess... and that's just for starters!
- Information on integrating the adventure with Freedom City's Golden Age era.
Time of Vengeance is a complete Mutants & Masterminds adventure in four
acts, perfect for putting a new team of heroes into the spotlight in Freedom
City and giving them the opportunity to save the city from a disaster of
truly Biblical proportions. Freedom City, beware!
The Time of Vengeance is at hand!
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Christopher McGlothlin
- Editing: Michelle Lyons
- Graphic Design & Art Direction: Hal Mangold
- Development: Steve Kenson
- Cover Art: Attilla Adorjany
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Interior Art: Talon Dunning, Greg Kirkpatrick, Tony Parker, Kevin Stokes, and Darren Taylor
- Cartography: Phillip Lienau, Hal Mangold
- Green Ronin Staff: Bill Bodden, Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, jim pinto, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Robert J Schwalb, and Marc Schmalz
- PDF Features:
- Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”