Revenge, Murder, Mayhem!
The newest in Green Ronin's Bleeding Edge line of 3rd Era adventures, Dirge of
the Damned finds the heroes involved in a twisted plot involving intrigue,
investigation, and murder most foul. What begins with a chance encounter in
the woods draws the player characters into a quagmire of corruption that
shows itself with the attempted murder of the Magistrate. The characters are
asked to investigate the crime and find the true culprits, but what they
find is more death, more mystery, and old enemies who have returned to get
Inside this exciting adventure, you'll find:
- A thrilling investigation-style adventure featuring a huge cast of
characters with a variety of motivations.
- Full details on the staff and layout of the Golden Curtain, the scene of
- Brand new magic items such as the parchment of sending and the blade of
- New monsters including the curious basilbear, madness muse, and the
fearsome wight krenshars.
- Twisted scenes of chilling horror.
Dirge of the Damned is a complex adventure involving disturbing scenes of
wickedness, convoluted plots, and harrowing encounters. As with other
adventures in this series, Dirge of the Damned is filled with dynamic
environments, developed NPCs, and new rules material, that when combined,
promise to take your games to the Bleeding Edge of Adventure!
Utilizes material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Rodney Thompson
- Editing: Joanna G. Hurley
- Development: Robert J. Schwalb
- Proofreading: Evan Sass
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Lisa Wood
- Interior Art: The Forge Studios
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Bill Bodden, Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, jim pinto, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, and Robert J. Schwalb
- Playtesters: Tyler Carey, Jacob Chabot, Travis Dale, Gareth Edel, Stephen Edel, Michael Elster, Tim Ferree, Jan-Philipp GÃ¼rtler, Kristian Hartmann, Mark Hugo, Zach "PFBOD" Lint, Andrew McCool, Clemens ShÃ¤fer, Conrad ShÃ¤fer, Andrew Tobiason, Aaron Wamsley, Jennifer Wamsley
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”