Elves a bit dull? Dwarves tired? Humans bland? Halflings no longer any fun? What you need is the Advanced Race Codex, fourth in Green Ronin's line of essential 3rd Era sourcebooks. This comprehensive manual enhances and expands your options, bringing new tricks, abilities, and tools to make character races more than just a collection of skill bonuses and abilities. Drawn from the very best of Green Ronin's Races of Renown series, the Advanced Race Codex compiles and revises all of your favorite races.
Advanced Race Codex: Half-Elves contains all the info you need to create and play compelling and interesting half-elves characters for your fantasy 3rd Era games. Loaded with feats, spells, prestige classes, subraces, and much more, your 3rd Era games are guaranteed to go into overdrive. Inside, you'll find:
- Guidelines for modifying half-elf racial traits and statistics for the half-drow race.
- New feats that emphasize the half-elf's unique talents such as Emulate Skill, Fey Progeny, and Unified Magic.
- New prestige classes that accentuate the half-elf's placement in fantasy societies including the Blood Champion and Jack.
- A slew of versatile spells like contingent light healing, elf soul, and trollskin.
- Useful equipment for any character such as charm of defense, drowsy gas, and skulking suits.
Advanced Race Codex: Half-Elves adds flavor, texture, and inspiration to one of fantasy's iconic races.
This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Robert J. Schwalb
- Editing: Scott Fitzgerald Gray
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold & Marc Schmalz
- Cover Art: Ozan Art
- Interior Art: Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, Mike Vilardi, Jennifer Meyer, Drew Baker, Jonathan Kirtz, Elizabeth Danforth
- Proofreading: Evan Sass
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, & Robert J Schwalb
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”