Twisted Plots, Limitless Evil
The Laughing Badger has long been a popular stop for travelers, merchants, and adventurers bound for distant lands. The last stop on the fringes of civilization, this inn offers a warm bed, fine meal, and the company of a friendly and welcoming staff. People from miles around all agree that the Laughing Badger is without peer. No one would think of harming the family that runs this fine establishment... until now.
A Dreadful Dawn, the fourth of Green Ronin's Bleeding Edge adventures, finds the characters fighting for their lives in the unlikeliest of places: amongst the comforts of a fine inn. In this exciting new scenario, the PCs are drawn into a sinister plot by a vicious cult with their own plans for this innocent family and their guests. The characters must save the innkeepers from a gruesome night of murder, terror, and appalling violence and defeat the servants of the foul God of Slaughter before it's too late.
Inside this exciting new adventure, you'll find:
- A fully detailed tavern complete with statistics and descriptions for all locations.
- An intricate scenario that evolves based on the PCs actions.
- A dreadful dungeon complex filled with traps, monsters, and a sick cult with foul ambitions.
- A slew of detailed and compelling NPCs perfect to add to your ongoing campaigns.
This adventure, like other Bleeding Edge adventures, offers a complex plot, a cast of detailed characters, and deadly encounters. A Dreadful Dawn is chock full of dynamic environments and developed NPCs that, when combined, promise to take your games to the Bleeding Edge of Adventure!
Utilizes material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Matthew J. Hanson, with Robert J. Schwalb
- Editing: Jason Schneiderman
- Development: Robert J. Schwalb
- Proofreading: Evan Sass
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Lisa Wood
- Interior Art: The Forge Studios
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Bill Bodden, Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, jim pinto, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, and Robert J. Schwalb
- Playtesters: Tyler Carey, Jacob Chabot, Travis Dale, Gareth Edel, Stephen Edel, Michael Elster, Naomi Ferree, Timm Ferree, Jan-Philipp GÃ¼rtler, Kristian Hartmann, Mark Hugo, Zach "PFBOD" Lint, Andrew McCool, Clemens ShÃ¤fer, Conrad ShÃ¤fer, Andrew Tobiason, Aaron Wamsley, Jennifer Wamsley, and Jon Washburn
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”