Dare you download the Demons the Demons of the Dying Earth?
Sucked up from unspeakable subworlds, demon are fearsome and worthy opponents for Turjan-level magicians.
Even Turjan's mentor Pandelume was given pause by such an otherworldy abomination. With witches, demonists, Valdaran's Green Legion and horrific magic in equal measure, the Demons of the Dying Earth will put your most blase character in fear of their soul.
We describe occult horrors, insane archenemies, cruel and secretive demonic cults, and dangerous journeys to the bizarre sub-worlds. Those magicians who do wish to take up demonology as magical specialty can expect to suffer awful consequences for their taste of power - possibly to turn up again as a superior henchman to the campaign's most intractable foe.
- numerous demons (various types and their drives and powers)
- new spells (for demons, witches, diabolists, and witch-finders)
- an overview of several subworlds
- the Kaiin Witch-Cult
- the Green Legion of Valdaran the Just
- demonic (and anti-demonic) magical items
- new tweaks to enhance the demonic elements of your campaign
- several highly detailed scenario outlines
Expect in to discover a brand new angle on Dying Earth RPG: foes that even the most jaded of magicians and adventurers will find sufficiently abhorrent to unite them in their attempts to outwit, evade, thwart and destroy their mutual enemy. But beware, your most favourite spells may prove useless against beings of other dimensions, and even your precious magical adjuncts may lack efficacy. A new world lurks amidst the shadows of the old!