The Magic Has Returned
Originally published in 1997 by ICE, this new edition of Essence Companion has been digitally remastered by The Guild Companion.
From forgotten tomes of magic to the schools of wizards, now comes forth a deeper exploration of the realm of Essence.
The Essence Companion delves deeply into the magical realm of Essence magic. Inside, you will find new professions, variant rules, new options, and a wealth of spells.
Here is what you will find inside...
- Three new professions that use the realm of Essence: the Warrior Mage, the Mana Molder, and the Runemage.
- More than a dozen new training packages for characters to develop. Many of the packages focus on some very specific aspects of the realm of Essence.
- New definitions within the realm of Essence that allow further customization of your Essence spell user. Now you may be a Somaticist, a Nomenist, a Herbalist, a Corpist or a Crystalist.
- Optional rule systems for learning skills and spell list specialization. This includes a discussion about structures for learning.
- More than 30 new spell lists for the realm of Essence (including Open, Closed, Training Package, and Base lists).
- Detailed tables showing magical properties found in herbs and animal parts (just how much magic is there in an "eye of newt?").