Get more familiar with familiars . . . .
A familiar is an integral part of a wizard's or a sorcerer's capabilities. They grant numerous powers and abilities that afford the arcane spellcaster significant advantages. Considering the potential importance familiars can have in a campaign, the rules on familiars in the Player's Handbook and the DMG are surprisingly sparse, fractured, even incomplete. Betabunny's Guide to Familiars provides a thorough coverage of the subject of familiars. In its 39 pages, Betabunny's Guide to Familiars includes:
- A well-organized and comprehensive set of rules for using familiars in your campaign
- 10 rules supplements and clarifications that fill in the gaps in the Player's Handbook and the DMG
- Variant rules and roleplaying tips that will give you a better framework for using familiars in your game
- 9 new feats, 13 new spells and 2 new special abilities
- 20 high-quality illustrations, diagrams and tables
- Stats and a description for the white-faced capuchin monkey along with a template showing how to convert a creature into a familiar
- Many other elements designed to entertain, educate, and give you greater insight into how to use familiars in your campaigns.