Saddle up, Pardner! It's time to hit the trail with True20 Wild West, the only tool you'll need to take True20 Adventure Roleplaying to the American Wild West of the late 1800s. In the pages of this 114-page PDF you will find:
- New Paths. From the doctor to the lawman to the soldier, these paths provide you with suggestions and advice on building a character well-suited to the rough and tumble action of the genre.
- New Feats. A fistful of new options.
- New Equipment. Now you can outfit your character with weapons appropriate to the period.
- An Overview of the Wild West. This section, for the Narrator, gives a quick look at some of the more famous characters and locations in the Old West.
- Path Progressions. 180 stat blocks, one for every level between 1 and 20 for all nine paths included in the book. Need a 5th-level outlaw fast? We've got you covered.
Written by Charles Rice, with editing and development by Philip Reed, True20 Wild West has been carefully constructed to give you everything you'll need to dive right into the action. Just add True20 Adventure Roleplaying, your players, and your imagination and you're ready to rob the train, rustle some cattle, and go head-to-head with the toughest hombres this side of the border.
Produced by Ronin Arts.
Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
Gold Vendor Updates*
Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
Writing: Charles Rice
Development and Editing: Philip Reed
Proofreading: Mark Gedak
Layout by Philip Reed
Green Ronin Staff: Chris Pramas, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold,
Steve Kenson, Bill Bodden, jim pinto, Evan Sass, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb
and Marc Schmalz
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”