Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 9th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
One System, Infinite Worlds
Important Edition Notes: This content has now been added to True20 Adventure Roleplaying, Revised Edition. The new edition exchanges the settings from the original edition with the entire contents of the True20 Companion and includes all known errata fixes and some rules clarifications.
The True20 Adventure Roleplaying rulebook provides everything you need to explore worlds of adventure. Now the True20 Companion helps you create some of those worlds, with advice and expanded information on adapting the True20 game system to various genres from adventure fiction, from fantasy to science fiction and beyond. The Companion also offers ways of customizing heroic roles and even creating your own! It's a great resource for Narrators and players alike looking to strike out on their own, limited only by their imaginations. In this book you'll find:
- Role Creation: Build your own heroic roles for True20, or just modify the roles of adept, expert, and warrior to suit the style of game you want to run. With the easy to use system you can create any heroic role you want, or even eliminate roles altogether, making each character's progression unique!
- Genre Development: The True20 Companion also presents information on four popular genres of roleplaying: fantasy, science fiction, horror, and modern action, with guidelines, suggestions, and optional rules for using True20 Adventure Roleplaying to create heroes and tell stories in those genres.
The True20 Companion gives you the tools you need to make the True20 System your own and create the games you want to play.
True adventure, true excitement... True20!
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Erica Balsley (Horror Adventures), Dave Jarvis (Modern Adventures), Matthew Kaiser (Fantasy and Space Adventures), Steve Kenson (Role Creation), Sean Preston (Horror Adventures)
- Editing: Michelle Lyons
- Development: Steve Kenson
- Art Direction: Jim Pinto with Hal Mangold
- Graphic Design: Hal Mangold and Marc Schmalz
- Cover Art: Mike Franchina
- Interior Art: Kent Burles, Anthony Grabski, Empty Room Studios (Bob Cram), Britt Martin, Borja PeÃƒÂ±a, James Ryman, and Mike Vilardi
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Jim Pinto, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb, and Bill Bodden
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”