The most powerful and flexible Role-playing tool available.
kLoOge.Werks - The Digital Gaming Table allows you to take your RPG gaming to the next level. By managing maps, miniatures, stats, rolls, events, sounds, effects and a host of other details, kLoOge.Werks frees you to concentrate on the story and not the mechanics.
This version allows you to join a game hosted by someone else, but not host a game yourself.
Features (partial list)
- Edit character sheets offline and on
- Move, roll for and chat as Icons (with the GM's permission)
This package allows you to:
- Join any game, anywhere in the world
- Add a "Master" license later, if you like
- Create and edit character sheets
- Java 1.4.2 or later (available as a free download from Sun Microsystems(r))
- Windows, Linux or Mac OS X
- Pentium III, 450 MHz (or equivalent)
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB Hard drive space
Important Note about the Demo
Some browsers have trouble (or make trouble for you, depending on how you look at it) with JAR files. Some try to treat them as text documents (which they are not) and others try to rename them to ZIP files (which they also are not).
If you find you have trouble downloading the demo, try right-clicking on the link at the top of the page and selecting "Save target as" (or similarly named option). Also, pay close attention to the file name that the dialog says it will save to. Make sure it ends with "JAR" and not "ZIP."