POCKET UNIVERSE is a complete compact role-playing game system that won't strain your brain, your muscles, or your wallet. It's the core rule system of Quicksilver Lite, Teenage Demonslayers, and the upcoming Béthorm.
Starting with a clean, clear, and consistent 2d10 system, Pocket Universe is easily adaptible to any genre, period or setting. Despite its small size, it delivers credible character-driven social interaction as well as monster bashing fun. The play is as realistic or fantastic, as light or deep as you want it to be.
Co-created by Jeff Dee (Villains and Vigilantes, T.W.E.R.P.S., WarChest) and the mononymous Manda (no last name but also known as Talzhemir Mrr).
- Complete rules for detailed character creation and customization.
- An extensive list of skills, advantages and disadvantages to quickly and easily build interesting and unique characters for any genre or setting.
- A realistic but simple combat system designed to allow play to move at an exciting, swift pace.
- Combat critical tables which add that extra bit of danger and tension to every strike.
- A customizable creature system designed to allow imaginative GMs the ability to create their own unique monsters and creatures.
- A Pocket Universe character record sheet in PDF format.
- Art by ex-TSR and Villains and Vigilantes artist, Jeff Dee.