Tired of your game's only worldly rewards being silver pieces? Want to make your mundane treasures less mundane? Looking to tie your treasure to the setting's history? If so, Barbaric Treasures has what you want.
Here is what you will find within:
- 5 new feats to change how characters interact with their treasures
- 7 new skills or skill uses to make crafting and professions more relevant to your game
- A new success and failure scaling skill system to remove the simple fail or succeed nature of skill checks. Now how well or poorly you roll either enhances the skill check result or makes things worse by degrees tied directly to the roll's result.
- A system for determining how much an item's value changes by demand and availability
- Lists of trade goods that will prove why it is worth your time to steal more from those merchants and caravans than just their silver
- What you will need to know to open a shop or storefront related to your Craft or Profession skills
- New equipment to aid on adventures
- Updated lists of new weapons and armor, including barding armor for your mounts and weapon modifications
- See why kings will go to war to get their hands on Atlantean weapons and armor, the closest a character in a barbaric setting is likely to get to magical weapons
- The newThrough the Guts combat maneuver
- Information on the value of gems, animal hides and furs, and art objects
- A variety of unique treasures, including weapons, art pieces, tomes of knowledge and artifacts, each of which has its own scale of success and failure to outline its specific history
Read what Thor the Barbarian HAD TO SAY about Barbaric Treasures
Purchase the print version HEREOGL BARBARIAN PRODUCT LINE