Not all heroes live in New York City or some fictitious equivalent of it, some of them actually like sunshine. This book marks the first in a series of works detailing a West Coast superhero-ridden city known as Seven Cities, CA. This first installment will give you a brief lowdown on the seven former cities that comprise Seven Cities.
In addition to your first introductory glimpse at Seven Cities itself, this book contains 10 original characters from the Seven Cities setting (all of which are PL10 150 characters so they can be useable as either NPCs or even PCs!) and whose histories further expand upon the background of Seven Cities. These characters are:
- Atomic Girl – A nerdy nuclear physicist becomes a super-babe.
- Blaze – A villainous progeny proves too hot to handle.
- El Garra – A legacy hero has a lot of learning ahead of him.
- Sheathe – A young boy comes into possession of one of the most advanced weapons ever designed.
- Zero-G – A former fighter pilot is exposed to experimental g-force tolerance drugs.
- Antagonist – A mild mannered inventor turns into a vengeful supervillain.
- Crosswind - A Native American terrorist can control of the winds.
- Meanstreak – A ruthless meta-human mercenary has slick powers.
- Spectra – A meta-human Goth obtains a powerful mystical amulet.
- V, the Virtual Man – A crazed game designer recklessly plays hero with the ultimate avatar.