Fast Times at Freedom High!
The Crime League is on a rampage downtown, but the prom is tonight and, worse yet, you've got a make-up test tomorrow! But then nobody said life was easy at Hero High!
Teenaged superheroes don't have it easy... just ask them. After all, being a normal teenager is hard enough: school, work, parents, friends, dating, and more without complicating matters by adding super-powers and a secret identity to the mix!
Hero High is a look at the genre of teen heroes (and villains!) for the Mutants & Masterminds Superhero RPG. In it, you'll find all you need to run a teen heroes series of your own, with all the trials and tribulations it entails. There's everything from an overview of the genre to breakdowns of its components and how to use them all in your adventures.
There are even insights from the experts: Hero High includes interviews with some of the creators who know the teen hero genre, from Allen Heinberg (Young Avengers) to Brian K. Vaughan (Runaways) and Stan "The Man" Lee himself! Find out what drew them to teen hero stories and which are their favorites.
Hero High also includes expanded material for the Claremont Academy in the Freedom City campaign setting: visit the private school where a whole new generation of heroes trains. Meet the mysterious new students, the AlterniTeens, and the other members of the Academy's student body.
Do you have what it takes to go to the head of the class? Find out in Hero High!
- Edition Credits:
- Design Lucien Soulban
- Development Steve Kenson
- Editing Joanna Hurley
- Graphic Design & Art Direction Hal Mangold
- Cover Art Attila Adorjany
- Executive Producer Chris Pramas
- Interior Art Patrick Ballesteros, Daren Calvert, Talon Dunning, Grant Gould, Scott James, Octographics.net, Tony Parker, Borja Pe?a, Ramon Perez, Kevin Stokes, Craig Taillefer
- artography Sean MacDonald
- Playtesters Darren Bulmer, D.T. Butchino, Bob Huss, Aaron Sullivan, John Turner
- Green Ronin Staff Chris Pramas, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Steve Kenson, Evan Sass, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb, Marc Schmalz, and Bill Bodden
- First Edition Graphic Design & Art Direction Sean Glenn
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents and Index
- Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”