Have you ever wanted more out of your Paladin? How about a completely new Paladin? The Le Games is here to help with the first of a new series of books - Pimp My Paladin!
Written by the fantastic James Spahn
, the amazing Shane O'Connor
, and the incredible Nathaniel Olsen
, this new book gives you new ways to pimp and trick out your Paladin. With an awesome cover by Barush
, and custom interior images by Gifny Richata
and Bradley K. McDevitt
, this book gives you the following:
-The Divine Host
- a new 20-level paladin class! "Divine Hosts, by their very nature, adventure. They are chosen by the angels of the world to go forth and right wrongs and further good in the universe. From the moment they are chosen to the moment they die, they do not stop their ceaseless quest for the forces of good."
-The Arcane Templar
- a new 20-level paladin class! "Wizards often have a reputation for dark deeds. Many a spellcaster has fallen not in battle against a great foe, but to a mob of angry peasants or perhaps to an overzealous cleric. Many Wizard-centric Colleges and Academies, realizing that they did not have the strength of arms to defend themselves in direct combat, began instructing certain martial-minded students to weave steel and sorcery. Thus Arcane Templars was born - Warrior-Wizards trained in sword and spell to defend the various magical academies and their high ranking mages from threats to the arcane order."
-The Divine Vagrant
- a new 10-level prestige class! "The Divine Vagrant is one who has strayed from the purist path of the paladin, but not enough so to take the path of evil. All Divine Vagrants begin their lives as paladins, but at some point they may lose their way or perhaps find that the meaning of life is more than the black and white nature that is the paladin. Regardless of their intent, giving up the life of the paladin has some drawbacks, but the Vagrant is able to use his knowledge of the divine to simulate the paladin-like abilities he once had."
- four new paladin-specific spells: Visage of Glory, Holy Blade, Tremendous Mount, and Smite the Very Air
-New Magic Items
- seven new magic items for your paladin: Amulet of Order, Archon Armor, Cape of Godliness, Holy Symbol of Channeling, Necklace of Fait, Ring of Steadfastness, and Santification Tablet
- seven new feats to make your existing paladin even better: Cleave Evil, Criticality, Dazzling Aura, Dodge Evil, Healing Smite, Fear Smite, Sacrificial Mount
- A brand new set of artifacts, the Lifebringer, which consists of four smaller artifacts that combine together to destroy all evil as you know it!
This fantastic product contains 3 versions of the same book! A printable portrait PDF version (fully bookmarked), an onscreen landscape PDF version (fully bookmarked), and an easy to copy-cut-paste rich-text-format version! Yes, we?re that awesome!
Still not sure? Come get the free demo! The Le Games - We Enhance Worlds!