The sequel to the critically acclaimed Dread Codex
, this 45-page PDF provides D20 gamemasters with a collection of dark necromantic elements to add to any fantasy campaign.Dread Codex II: The Necromancer's Tome
All Text Within This Product is 100% Open Content. Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Â® Third Edition CoreBooks, published by Wizards ofThe Coast Â®
- Details of the Tome of Unlife, including dozens of new necromantic spells.
- Four all-new Prestige Classes: The Bloodbound necromancer's servant, the vile Bonewielder, the Savant of the Dead, and the unwilling Plaguebearer.
- New necromantic magic items, both beneficial and cursed, including powerful artifacts.
- Four new undead monsters, as described in the Tome of Unlife.
- Appendices featuring full NPC write-ups of the necromancers mentioned in the Tome, and a new undead monster template, the DaerthÃ»l.
Dungeons & Dragons Â® and Wizards of the Coast Â® are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., and are used with permission. 'D20 System' and the 'd20 System' logo are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and are used according to the terms of the d20 System License. version 5.0. A copy of the license can be found at www.wizards.com/d20