The Iridium System Core Reference is the heart of HinterWelt's games
including Tales of Gaea,
Shades of Earth, Nebuleon
SFRPG and Roma
Imperious. It has been used for five years of cross genre play in both
in-print and pdf products. In essence, it is a skill based system using classes
and flexible point-buy experience spending to present a simple yet realistic
system. The Iridium System is designed to be modified and is provided fully as
Open Content under the Open Game License.
This book is a free reference for use in play or in generating adventures for
use in our settings. We hope you enjoy this book and contact Bill Corrie with
- Classes, their role and how to make new ones.
- Skills, what makes them tick and rules on creating your own.
- Equipment, examples of how they work and what fits in different settings.
- Combat, examples and resolution including death, bleeding rules, optional
- Magic, including free form, monk, psi and spell point based examples.
- Races, how to generate them and quick reference to our current settings.
- Coupons, information and links to HinterWelt and other publishers
This book has no setting included but has references to all of HinterWelt's
current setting books including Tales of Gaea, Shades of Earth, Nebuleon SFRPG
and Roma Imperious.