This is the Savage Worlds edition. A d20 System edition is also available.
So you think strapping a nuclear reactor to your back and waving a proton-thingamahoochie around makes you a ghost hunter? Think again! My name is Jackson Green, and I'm a professional ghost hunter. I’ve seen some stuff that would make your hair curl if it’s straight or straighten it out if it’s curly. Ghost hunting is a job that requires preparation. Walking into a supernatural situation without the right instruments and knowledge is like trying to fix a ’56 Chevy without a toolbox.
This guide is your toolbox. It’s a collection of notes from my close brushes with the supernatural, and hopefully this book can help you avoid some of the bumps and bruises I earned by learning things the hard way. You may be familiar with some of these techniques as published in Last Rites of the Black Guard and Bloodlines, but most parts have never seen the light of day before now.
My guide tells you:
- How to conduct a ghost hunt if you're a player or how to run one if you're a GM
- Ghost hunting equipment used by real-world ghost hunters and advice on how to use it
- Detailed information about the different kinds of ghosts
- A guide for creating ghosts the SAVAGE way!
- A random Seance outcome table
- Three ghost-themed adventure outlines for GMs
- FORTY-SIX additional adventure seeds, just 'cause I'm a cool guy
- A Paranormal Lexicon with terms and concepts vital to ghost hunters.
- A short list of websites that make for great research
- Bonus chapters on Mystics and Rituals.
And here's the nitty-gritty:
- 51 pages, not counting front cover
- Color cover, illustrations, and helpful sidebars throughout.
- Includes "printer-friendly" version with all color and artwork removed.
- Requires free Acrobat PDF Reader 5.0 or newer (available here)