Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
An Adventure for Character Levels 1-3
Remember the good old days, when adventures were underground, NPCs were there to be killed, and the finale of every dungeon was the dragon on the 20th level? Those days are back. Dungeon Crawl Classics don't waste your time with long-winded speeches, weird campaign settings, or NPCs who aren't meant to be killed. Each adventure is 100% good, solid dungeon crawl, with the monsters you know, the traps you fear, and the secret doors you know are there somewhere.
The city is gripped in fear! The Ripper has returned after a 125-year absence and is once again carving a trail of blood through the slums of Millers Court. Also returned is the ghost of Mari Kell, his last victim from more than a century ago, and she haunts the streets where she was killed. The city watch is at a loss to solve this supernatural mystery, much less apprehend the Ripper himself. All the clues point back to the hovel where Mari Kell was slain long ago. If the heroes are brave enough to enter, will they find the Ripper himself there?
If you enjoy this adventure, look for the rest of the Dungeon Crawl Classics series!
- A classic plot -- with a fantastic twist
- An urban dungeon crawl that begins in a city and ends in lost caves under the sewers.
- All-new Jeff Dee cover art
- Written by ENnie-nominated author Andrew Hind (writer of Dungeon Crawl Classics #5: Aerie of the Crow God)
- World-neutral location designed to be dropped into the seedy underside of any city in your campaign
Writer: Andrew Hind
Cover Artist: Jeff Dee
Cartographer: Jeremy Simmons
GMG5023; 40 pages; $17.49.