Welcome to Øone’s Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization by using the pdf technology at its best. A small control bar (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled and don’t show doors and furniture.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves’ guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really cheap.
The Great City, Residence Ward
The Residence Ward is where the noble men and women dwell mostly. This is a quiet, clean and well-guarded area of the city. Most of the buildings here display well-tended gardens surrounding family villas. You can also find some well-known mages and archmages dwelling in isolate building or spell-warded towers. The Residence Ward features also many inns, taverns, gambling houses and other public buildings. All the public buildings have respectable customers and wealthy patrons.
The number of the building refers to the map available in the Great City blueprint. Some descriptions of these buildings follow.
• 1 – Andwan Villa: This is a recently built villa. The son of a well-known noble family of a distant city wanted this built here when arrived in the Great City with the duty of burying his father, mysteriously dead. The villa features two floors. On the ground floor there is a nice inner court that gives access to various areas of the house. The sole servant lodges on this floor, which features also a parlour, a kitchen and the stables. On the first floor there are bedrooms and a large balcony overlooking the small garden that surrounds the villa.
• 2 – Tower of Janazar: Here a well-known archmage dwells with his apprentices. A very nice garden full of exotic plants surrounds this high tower. On the ground floor there is a small waiting hall for the people who seek the mage for advice and help. The apprentices lodge here and tend the kitchen also; their own laboratory is also here. On the second floor there is the master bedroom. The upper floor hosts the master’s laboratory; a well-equipped laboratory no one but the master can access, since the staircase is warded by terrible hurting-spells.
• 3 – Gambling House: This is the most famous gambling house of the Great City; only respectable and well-known customers are accepted here. This is a two-storey building. On the ground floor there are the waiting hall, a small wine bar, the staff lodging and the gambling halls. Two separate flights of stairs connect the ground floor to the first floor; one of these flights is for the staff only. Only customers who are remarkably wealth can access this floor. Here, wealthy patrons may find personal gambling halls where they can risk more money than allowed on the ground floor.
• 4 – The Noble Garden Inn: this is by far the most renowned inn of the Great City. The inn is for wealthy patrons only and offers first-class services to its customers. A large, relaxing garden surrounds the inn. On the first floor large, luxurious halls deliver an enjoying experience to the travelers who can enjoy the sight of the garden through wonderful bow windows. Many citizens of the Great City itself visit the inn to taste the delicious meals served in the inn’s restaurant. On the first floor there are mainly bedrooms either doubles or singles.
• 5 – Semheyl Villa: The Semheyl family is one of the oldest noble families of the Great City. Their villa is small and austere, although it features a nice and well-tended garden with a gigantic willow tree, which is told to be a magic tree. Only one servant lodges in the villa. On the ground floor you can find also a nice parlour, a dining room and a well-equipped small kitchen. Various bedrooms occupy the first floor of the villa, which features also a very nice balcony overlooking the garden.
">The Tower of Janazar
">The Noble Garden Inn (ground floor)