Updated from 4 pages to 12!
The Crown of Skulls is an ancient artefact with its origins and history lost in the sands of times. The crown can grant great powers to its wearers, but these powers come at a terrible price.
Crammed inside this 10(+2) page product there is:
- A detailed history from human, dwarven and elven points of view,
- Human, dwarven, and elven rumours (both true and false along with recommended knowledge DC scores),
- A description of the crown,
- Effects of the crown,
- Four (historic) crown examples,
- Four human and two dwarven hooks to start a campaign from,
- A new elven organization, The Sacred Hunters of the Cursed Crown,
- And seven campaign hooks for The Sacred Hunters of the Cursed Crown.
- The two extra pages are the title page and the OGL.
This product is the first in the Alortun series and is designed to be inserted into any campaign, or game world, with a little alteration; the artefact can be used alongside other Alortun products as part of the Alortun setting.