Have you ever wondered where monsters come from?
I mean, it's not like the CPU randomly generates them just instants before your party of plucky heroes pulverizes them, right? What do they do the rest of the time? Do they plot amongst each other? Do some of them fight against evil, or are they really the blasphemous creatures everyone thinks they are?
Monster Mash is the first supplement for Super Console, giving you the ability to play a powerful, evolving monster character. Play a monsters-only game, or mix-and-match with regular Super Console character classes. In here you'll find...
- 52 Monster Classes!
- Monsters that metamorphose into other varieties!
- New statuses!
- Items specifically for monster games!
- Antagonists for monster MCs!
- The new Angry State rule!
- Advice for the Players and CPU on how to play exactly the kind of game you want. Take on the forces of good, or fight the Main Villain for the right to take his place!
- Tons of pretty, pixelated art!
Monster Mash is just $5 of your hard-earned but well-spent money. It's 45 pages long, counting five pages of evolutionary quick-reference charts.