The definitive d20 System resource for steampunk fantasy settings and adventures.
- A comprehensive discussion of what steampunk is, what it looks and feels like, and how to introduce it into your fantasy game.
- Detailed guidelines on incorporating the existing core classes into a steampunk game, along with three new classes and more than a dozen prestige classes.
- A handful of new skills, including Drive, Munitions, and Use Steamcraft Device, as well as new uses for existing skills.
- Detailed information on new equipment and technology, from steamcraft devices to black powder weapons.
- Comprehensive vehicle rules and descriptions of several common steamcraft vehicles, including locomotives, ironclads, and zeppelins.
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons® Player's Handbook, Third Edition, published by Wizards of the Coast®