True Freeport Adventure!
Welcome to the True20 Freeport Companion! Freeport has long stood as one of fantasy gaming's most distinctive cities, offering a detailed gaming environment, the setting of several thrilling adventures, and a cast of scores of interesting and compelling characters. Home to pirates, foul cults, terrifying monsters, vicious gangs, crime lords, and a whole host of corrupt politicians, Freeport offers a unique blend of high adventure and cosmic horror. Inside these packed covers, you'll find:
- Details on the core True20 backgrounds, plus rules for playing orcs, hobgoblins, goblins, and the fiery azhar.
- Over a dozen paths for the three core roles including the cultist, the assassin, and pirate.
- Rules expansions for skills and feats, including new skills such as Knowledge (forbidden lore) and cool feats like Divine Domain, Dying Curse, and Bloodline.
- Guidelines for incorporating madness and corruption into your Freeport adventures.
- Expanded equipment tables including poisons, drugs, new weapons, and general gear, and a new pricing system for your True20 Fantasy games.
- Rules for rituals include several sample profane rituals including Awaken the Dead and Conjure Demon.
- New supernatural items such as Beamsplitter, Reaverbane, and the coveted Rod of the Buccaneer.
- Over 50 new monsters including hazards like Dead Man's Brain and vile horrors such as the fleshraker and unspeakable ichor.
- Statistics for common folk of Freeport such as watchmen, thieves, and merchants.
- Statistics for over 75 key characters described in the Pirate's Guide to Freeport including heroic allies such as Buster Wallace and KÃ¢â‚¬â„¢Stallo and terrible villains like Red Alice, Prendag the High Death, and Kothar the Accursed.
- Fury in Freeport: A new adventure to help you launch a brand new Freeport campaign!
The True20 Freeport Companion is your rules guide to exploring Green Ronin's Freeport, whether as a daring hero, looking for adventure, or as a Narrator seeking new worlds to explore, this sourcebook is an indispensable accessory for fans of both Freeport and True20!
True adventure, true excitement... True20!
BookmarkedLinked Table of Contents and IndexCreated from source files - not a scanned PDFGold Vendor Updates*
Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or laterEdition Credits:Design:
Steve Kenson and Robert J. SchwalbAdditional Design:
Keith Baker and Graeme DavisEditing:
Steve Kenson, Chris Pramas, and Robert J. SchwalbArt Direction:
Hal MangoldGraphic Design:
Hal Mangold and Marc SchmalzCover Art:
Wayne ReynoldsInterior Art:
Ilya Astrakhan, Andrew Baker, Kent Burles, Marcio Fiorito, David Griffiths, Danilo Guida, Jonathan Hunt, Jonathan Kirtz. Pat Loboyko, Britt Martin, Michael Phillipi, James Ryman, and Mike VilardiExecutive Producer:
Chris PramasGreen Ronin Staff:
Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, Robert J. "Dr. Evil" Schwalb, and Bill Bodden
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”