Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
A conflict so deadly that it could never be fought openly, a Cold War is the perfect environment for a campaign. Spies, technological innovation, arms races, veiled hostility and proxy warfare dominate the stage as the Great Powers struggle for dominance – and the players must keep their wits about them to survive. In this sourcebook, an enterprising GM will find suggestions, mechanics, and tools to help them create their own cold war, whether that be based upon the real-world event, or a conflict of their own design. This sourcebook includes:
- Core Design of the Cold War Games
- Black and White Campaign and the Game Elements for a Black and White Campaign
- Shades of Grey Campaign and the Game Elements for a Shades of Grey Campaign
- Elements of the Cold War Struggle
- Doomsday Devices and Doomsday Device Hooks
- Insurgency and Insurgency Hooks
- Military Coup and Military Coup Hooks
- Economic Warfare and Economic Warfare Hooks
- All New Cold War Games Feats Including Asylum, Innocuous and Sex Appeal
- All New Advanced Class: Playboy Spy
- Plus customizable forms for D20 and OGL Modern adventure and campaigns
This PDF is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great d20 Modern campaign world, including Haven: City of Violence and Sanctuary: City of Secrets.
This product is also available as a softcover bookshelf edition direct from Louis Porter Jr. Design's Website.