So you've got some 2D scenery tiles, but things still seem a little flat? That 3D labyrinth lacks life? Propz: Dungeon Features is the perfect answer. Dungeon Features contains a range of three dimensional dungeon or castle scenery to suit a range of needs and scenarios and with our careful attention to detail is functional too. Need a staircase which will hold figures? There are three. A range of furniture which can be tipped over, hidden behind or jumped on and looks good from any angle? Try the chairs, tables and benches. Or how about altars and sculpted columns to give that temple an air of forbidding majesty? Dungeon Features can provide that too.
When you buy Dungeon Features you get quality 300dpi artwork, comprehensive instructions with photographs and models which actually work, like stairs which will hold models halfway up and tables which actually look like a table rather than a box with black bits between the legs.
Best of all, because Propz: Dungeon Features has been designed for standard 25-28mm figures, it doesn't matter if you've already bought a competitors 3D dungeon set or 2D tiles, the features should fit right in.
Here's what you get with Dungeon Features:
- 3 different styles and designs of stairs - stone, wooden and even an iron spiral staircase
- 6 different wooden tables
- 4 different chairs
- 4 different benches
- 3 different altars
- a feature door which can be used in conjunction with Propz: Minute Dungeon or as a stand alone door
- a raised pool
- 2 different styles of pillars
- 2 different styles of opening treasure chests, each with five inserts for chest contents
- 3 descending stair tiles to match your ascending stair models
- 3 pit traps
- a floor texture
All of these items have been designed and built from standard 80gsm paper right out of the printer, meaning you can get started right away.
And remember: Propz Gaming Aids - As real as you can make it!