Strange things happen in the flickering neon lights of the urban jungle. Deals are made on handshakes, then broken with hand grenades. Mob runners patrol the streets in a grim parody of law and order, and the police struggle to impose rules - often succumbing to the unofficial rules of the street in the process. These are the Funkadelic Streets, a fertile ground for action detective stories and over the top criminal campaigns. This sourcebook includes:
- New Allegiances
- New Role Types: Experienced Cop, Hothead Rookie, Maverick Detective, Smooth Lowlife, Cop on the Take and Bruiser
- The Mean Streets – Five Locations for Funkadelic Streets including All-Night Diner, Red Light District and The Nightclub
- Elements of the Streets – Stake outs and Chases
- All New Funkadelic Streets Feats including Catchphrase, Slap on the Wrist and Thuggery
- All New Advanced Class: Superfly Mack
- Plus customizable forms for D20 and OGL Modern adventure and campaigns
This PDF is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great d20 Modern campaign world, including Haven: City of Violence and Sanctuary: City of Secrets.
This product is also available as a softcover bookshelf edition direct from Louis Porter Jr. Design's Website.