This Mutants & Masterminds supplement offers Gamemasters a total of ten new villains for their Hero High game. Each villain features suggestions for variations as well as a trio of villain-appropriate capers. The villains make use of the Attack/Defense trade-off rule to adjust their maximum attack, defense, damage, and Toughness save bonuses. Skills are listed with the number of ranks after the skill name and the total skill bonus listed in parentheses. For example: Bluff 5 (+8), means the character has 5 ranks of Bluff and a total bonus of +8 when making Bluff checks.
All of the villains are designed to present a certain challenge for a Hero High game which is assumed to have a default starting level of PL 8. If the game operates at a higher or lower power level the Gamemaster may wish to increase or decrease the villains' power levels on a one-for-one basis. Each villain has been assigned to one of the three "growth" categories of villains and Gamemasters should study these categories for additional clues on how to use each villain.
The following villains are present in this supplement:
- The Amazing Presto: it's magic, baby!
- Beefcake: who's bullying who now?
- The Cat: the purrr-fect criminal mastermind
- Headmistress Payne: welcome to the school of hard knocks
- Heiress: wealthy and spoiled beyond belief
- Plastique: you never know where she'll strike from
- The Principal: who's in charge now, punk?
- Reverend Grim: time to bleed for your sins
- The Tattered Man: the haunter in dreams
- ÃƒÅ“bergeek: all your heroes are belong to us!
Produced by Ronin Arts.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from digital source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
- Demo Link Details:
- The Demo button links to Mutants & Masterminds Archetype Archive 0. This publication presents the archtypes from the Mutants & Masterminds RPG in the style of the Archtype Archive series.
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”