In a world where just about anything can be bought and sold, the opportunity for adventure often lays in the hands of industrial giants – but are the players on the payroll, or going against the grain? Whether your group wants to join in the machinations of the Corporate Raiders, or you’re just looking for ideas to try out in a few adventures, we have something for you. What follows is a selection of tools and concepts that can spark your creativity, and send your play group careening into the corporate jungle. This sourcebook includes:
- All New Allegiances – General and Company Types including Anti-Corporate, Arms Manufacturer, Environmentalist, Financial Institution, Megacorp and Pharmaceutical Giant
- Company Policies including Basic & Breaking Company Policy, Basic Structure of a Corporate Raiders Game, Corporation versus Corporation: Plot Hooks and Outsiders Versus Corporation: Plot Hooks
- Stages of Operation: The Boardroom, Factory, Underground Parkade, Rooftops & Business Club
- All New Corporate Raiders Feats including Corrupt, Cutting Edge and Rogue Factional
- All New Advanced Class: Anti-Corporate Anarchist
- Plus customizable forms for D20 and OGL Modern adventure and campaigns
This PDF is just the sort of thing needed for GMs to add depth to any great d20 Modern campaign world, including Haven: City of Violence and Sanctuary: City of Secrets. This product is also available as a softcover bookshelf edition direct from Louis Porter Jr. Design's Website.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license.