Elves a bit dull? Dwarves tired? Humans bland? Drow not cool enough?
What you need are the Advanced Race Codex PDFs from Green Ronin Publishing. These e-books enhance and expand your options, bringing new tricks, abilities, and tools to make character races more than just a collection of skill bonuses and abilities. Drawn from the very best of Green Ronin's Races of Renown series, the Advanced Race Codex series compiles and revises all of your favorite races.
Advanced Race Codex: Drow brings ENnie-nominated Plot & Poison to the 3.5 rules for one of the most sinister races in the game. Inside this packed manual are all sorts of race options, new feats, spells, and rules support for drow characters. Like others in the Advanced Race Codex series, this sourcebook brims with possibilities, including such useful material as:
- Drow subraces including the militant drey and the treacherous spiderlings.
- A complete drow pantheon with such dark figures as the Spider Queen and vile Nyarleth.
- Drow-themed monsters such as the drider template, evocation spirit, and living web.
- A slew of new prestige classes that showcase the insane culture and twisted beliefs of this subterranean race including the darksight slayer, fate weaver, and unseen sniper.
- A ton of revised feats including Battledance, Desperate Blow, and Intuitive Magic.
- Over twenty domains to expand your game.
This book offers drow heroes new possibilities and opportunities, gaining a whole host of options. With the tips, tricks, and tools found in this book, playing a drow has never been more exciting or terrifying. Unlock the secrets of drow with the Advanced Race Codex!
This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Matthew Sernett
- 3.5 Development: Robert J Schwalb
- Editing and Development: Jennifer Clarke-Wilkes
- Proofreading and Additional Development: Chris Pramas
- Cover Illustration: Todd Lockwood
- Interior Illustration: Mike Vilardi, Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, Ilya Ashtrakhan, Drew Baker, David Griffith, Marcio Fiorito, & Jonathan Kirtz
- Graphic Design: Hal Mangold & Marc Schmalz
- Green Ronin Staff: Bill Bodden, Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Robert J Schwalb, Marc Schmalz
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”