Cel-Maris Station (Fudge™ Version)
Great food, aliens, and interstellar intrigue!
Cel-Maris Station provides a science-fiction mini-setting usable for the entire spectrum of roleplaying, from "realisitic" to "space opera." Originally built to carry a large number of colonists to the fledgling Mars colony, the cycler station has been converted to a vacation cruise for the rich, absurdly wealthy, and those with Real Money. Welcome aboard as one of the vacationers, their retainers, a crew member working off the cost of transit to a new home, or perhaps an alien gourmet chef.
* A quick introduction to transit stations and notes on how to run a game using this mini-setting in both "hard" and "soft" science fiction campaigns.
* A history of the station and a level-by-level breakdown of the inhabited sections of the station.
* A sample price list.
* Four Alien Species for use in any science fiction campaign
* A GM's "Secret Stuff" section with a few curveballs.
* Biographies and in-depth descriptions of seven important station personnel
* A mini-module, A Playful Death, with 5 complete pre-generated characters. Players have the fun(?) job of bodyguarding one of the five richest humans in the galaxy.
* Four pages of 100% vector-based, highly scalable station maps.
* Follows Five Point Fudge™ as detailed in Fudge™ 10th Anniversary Edition. The mini-module A Playful Death can be run using Fudge™ in a Nutshell if no additional character generation is needed.
"About Fudge: The Fudge game system is copyrighted (c)2000, 2005 by Grey Ghost Press, Inc. and is available for use under the Open Game License. See the fudgerpg.com website for more information."
"The Fudge System logo is a trademark of Grey Ghost Press, Inc., and is used under license. Logo design by Daniel M. Davis, www.agyris.net."