0 HR: Fantasy Cartography
Amber Hart Inn
Near a crossroads deep with the woods, the Amber Hart Inn is a home to travelers, mercenaries, and those seeking to avoid the law. With a spacious tavern, ample stables, and a variety of rooms, all of the amenities can be found here. Whether you are meeting someone for business or just passing through, you'll find a warm seat by the hearth and a tall flagon of ale waiting for you.
The first in the new set of "Zero Hour" map products, the Amber Hart Inn is a classic location suitable for any medieval or fantasy setting. While the map has a 1 inch grid built into the art, there are no system-specific game stats given. This is an edition-independent product focusing on cartography. A vibrantly rendered location is provided - ready to be customized to your rule system and story.
This product includes the following:
- An overview of the location and its occupants.
- Full color, miniature-scale map broken into 10 pages for easy printing.
- Black and white versions of the map pages.
- A 24x36 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the inn at 1 inch = 5 feet scale (sample image below).
- A version of the poster map with no text or spoilers.
*A demo document, with print-previews of the books and a full-resolution sample page, is available at 0-hr.com
The Amber Hart Inn can provide a welcome refuge between adventures, or a location for the adventure itself. When its time to play, Zero Hour cartography is ready!