Master at Arms returns with another blood-soaked prestige class guaranteed to add a bit of spice to the axe-wielding baddies in your campaign. The axe reaver class is perfect for bandits, highwaymen, pirates, or even players that want a PC with a bit of an edge. He is a master of the battleaxe, but combines a fearsome skill at arms with a few roguish tricks designed to let him strike hard, strike fast, and get away with as much loot as possible.
So, if your campaign needs a bandit leader, pirate captain, or just a bloodthirsty, immoral PC, then give Blackdirge Publishing and the axe reaver a try.
Master at Arms – Axe Reaver contains 8 pages of new d20 material, which includes the following:
- A historical look at the battleaxe
- Author’s design notes
- The axe reaver prestige class
- Kharga Krig’Oks, a merciless half-fiend pirate and axe reaver
- A new magic item: bracers of mighty blows
- A new weapon modification: bearded axes
- Illustration by Jesse Mohn