Master the magic of the spheres! The Tome of Channeling offers more than 80 pages describing a whole new method of wielding magic that provides players and DMs with enough material to fill their campaigns with the magic of channeling and incantations.
Channelers wield the magic of their sphere as their magic. An astral channeler looks to the stars for his magic, and the stars answer with a myriad of mystical magic. A channeler of the elemental sphere wields the elements as his magic. A mind channeler taps into the untapped potential of the collective subconscious of every sentient being in the multiverse. The nature channeler commands nature, using the animals, plants, and even the weather to defeat his opponents. Each sphere has its own unique incantations and unlocks new magic for the character.
Included in this book are:
• The nexus character class
• Over twenty new feats, including two new types of feats (incantation and metachanneling feats)
• The details on how to channel incantations
• More than ninety incantations in four spheres (the astrology, elements, mind, and nature spheres)
• Five prestige classes (the cerebral channeler, duel arcanist, pyromancer, Silverwood warden, and starcaller)
• New magic items (the aural solicitor, essence shard, and the rod of channeler's bane)
• Three new monsters (the astral meteor, durjaal, and the sylvanite) and the elemental incarnate template
• Two new variants for psionics (meditating for power points and mind orbs)
Channel the power of the universe in this new book from Mentalis Design, published by Dreamscarred Press.