Check out Animal Archives for FREE!
Need a dinosaur or prehistoric mammal to fill out the primordial corners of your campaign world? Looking for an intriguing new mount, animal companion, or familiar for your PC? Then look no further; the Animal Archives series from Blackdirge Publishing brings new prehistoric animals and dinosaurs to your OGL game.
Now you can check out the Animal Archives product line for free with the Animal Archives Sampler. The sampler contains two new prehistoric monsters, one each from the Animal Archives: Prehistoric Animals and Animal Archives: DinoFiles lines. If you already own all the Animal Archives products, then this is simply a free addition to your collection; however, if you’re new to the series, this product serves as an excellent example of what the Animal Archives series offers.
The Animal Archives Sampler features 8 pages of OGL material, including the following:
- An informative introduction to the Animal Archives series.
- Pterygotus – a massive sea scorpion from the Silurian Period.
- Pachycephalosaurus – the famous “bone-headed” dinosaur from the Cretaceous Period.
- Stat blocks for celestial and fiendish versions of both animals.
- Illustrations by Jesse Mohn and Hunter McFalls.
All Animal Archives products feature:
- A full OGL stat block for each animal.
- A full description for each animal; plus notes on ecology, combat tactics, and even a pronunciation guide.
- Information for players, including details on how to uses the presented animals as animal companions, familiars, and mounts.
- Real world information on each animal.
- A summon nature’s ally and summon monster appendix, complete with stat blocks for fiendish and celestial versions of all animals presented in the product.
- Advanced and templated versions of some animals.
- A fantastic illustration for each animal by Jesse Mohn and Hunter McFalls.