Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Deluxe Starship Designs
Mercenary for Hire
“Gryphon” is a streamlined Kestrel-class escort refit for use in freelance mercenary operations. Meant to serve as a mobile base of operations for a small team of specialists-for-hire, it is able to fill many different roles. It can take the team into dangerous areas, fight its way out, and provide a place to rest and recuperate on the way to the next job. At 175 feet long this progress level seven ship comes in at just under 2,500 register tons.
Gryphon is the perfect ship for a small team of mercenaries or fortune seekers. Though it can be flown by a crew of two (or even one in a pinch), Gryphon has individual cabins for six. There is a holding cell for use in bounty hunting, a hidden cargo area for smuggling, and a brand new ship's boat for going planet-side in style. With a pair of turreted plasma cannons, a missile launcher, and integrated engineering/computer control room - the ship is ready when things get rough. Its sleek lines and dark exterior will leave a lasting impression on friends, foes, and clients alike.
The .zip file contains the following:
- 15 page PDF file detailing the ship, interior areas, and crew.
- Open Game License stats provided for the vessel and crew, as well as the series-10 "Comet" which serves as the ship'/s boat.
- Map Book
- Full-color 14 page PDF file containing complete interior maps.
- Includes miniature-scale maps for tactical combat.
- Broken into pages for easy printing.
- Printer friendly, black and white version of the map book.
- Miniature-scale composite map of the ship interior.
- A poster-sized, 24x36 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image.
- "Bonus Art" directory with rendered images of Gryphon and its shuttle.
Sample documents and bonus art are available at 0-hr.com.
Like all of the Future Armada ships, Gryphon is meant to be useful to game masters and players alike. Story, stats, and maps are all easily separated. Keep what you like, change what want, and take flight!