NEW WORLD DISORDER (v2.1) is an easy-to-learn, miniatures-based tabletop game that takes place in a very near and very dystopian future.
"...we had a blast. It's definitely got my juices flowing..."
"I must say I am very impressed... a simple but tactically realistic and fun system, the best I've yet seen for skirmish rules..."
"[Combat] is handled rather elegantly, showing the simplicity and flexibility of the systemâ€¦"
Create deadly crews of vicious characters that improve as they accumulate experience from their firefights. Equip them using an extensive list of modern and near-future weapons that may just save their lives. Pit gangs of urban warriors against each other, as corporate mercenaries, mob-hitmen, cannibals, and who-knows-what-else fight for survival on the streets of this world gone wrong.
This PDF file contains
- Over 30 Disposable HeroesÂ® Full-Color Paper Miniatures
- Full-Color Areaâ€“Effect Templates
- 270 Situation Counters
- one six-sided die; 3 or more recommended
- Two or more players, ages 14 and older
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Scissors or hobby knife (for preparing components)
- Additional 25â€“30mm miniatures
- Model scenery