You know the ocean. You’ve been pulling people from it for years.
This is different. A Russian submarine is beneath the Arctic, in the remotest water on the planet. For its crew - you are the only hope.
Deep ... desperate ... deadly
... Fright Night
DAVEY JONES’ LOCKER
There are unanswered questions here.
Why did the sub go down?
Is there a hidden agenda?
And the crew: Where are they?
FRIGHT NIGHT: WHAT WENT DOWN:
- 6 new character classes including Marine Biologist, Rescue Diver, and Salvage Operator
- Character backgrounds such as Oilrig and Navy
- 16 new skills including Scuba and Underwater Hazard
- Over 25 new feats such as Bright Idea, Swim like a Fish and Tech Specialist
- 2 fully detailed new submersibles: the Erebus rescue sub and the Russian nuclear attack sub Koloss
- Ideas for expanding the horror of WHAT WENT DOWN into a full underwater salvage campaign
Everything you need for terror with depth