A scientific outpost in one of the remotest part of the nation has gone silent. A tactical team has been dispatched but have not reported back. Now its up to you to find out. Are you up to the task?
A set of sci-fi tactical tiles for your rpg or miniature needs. You get 64 pages of tiles and props which contains lots of corridors, rooms, 2D and 3D props. The props are made for the beginner/intermediate builder in mind.
All tiles are geard for the 1 inch square based models and are done at the 300 dpi for the best detail.
This set contains:
- 2x6 straight corridor
- 2x3 short corridor
- 2x3 dead end corridor
- Right angle (turn) corridor (normal and room-type)
- T-junction (normal and room-type)
- X-junction (normal and room-type)
- 1 inch wide straight maintenance corridor
- 1 inch wide right angle maintenance corridor (clockwise and counter-clockwise)
- 1 inch wide X-junction maintenance corridor (clockwise and counter-clockwise)
- 1 inch wide T-junction maintenance corridor (clockwise and counter-clockwise)
- 1 inch wide right and left shift corridor
- 1 inch wide transition (normal to maintenance) corridor
- 1 inch wide dead end maintenance corridor
- Elevator corridor
- 4x4 rooms
- 6x6 rooms
All corridor tiles except the 2x3 short corridor, 2x3 dead end, elevator, and maintenance corridors come in 4 versions: normal (standard wear and tear), bloodied, exposed cables/utilities, gouge mark/holes. All rooms comes in 4 types: empty, bio-genetic, physics, and containment areas.
Props (some props do not include 3D equivalent) include:
- Door (2 inch wide)
- Medical unit
- Vertical access unit/with partial wall
- Suspension vat (with 3 types of insert)
- Single floor tiles
- Dead bodies (2 types) tiles
- Containment pit tile (3 versions)
4x4 room type x-junction (all four kinds)
1 of 4 6x6 rooms