Classic Freeport Adventure!
Welcome to the Castles & Crusades Freeport Companion! For years, Freeport has stood as one of fantasy gaming's most distinctive cities, offering a detailed environment to launch new campaigns, create memorable adventures, and thwart the nefarious plans of some of the most dangerous villains imagined. Home to pirates, foul cults, terrifying monsters, vicious gangs, crime lords, and a whole host of corrupt politicians, Freeport is a dynamic setting, offering a unique blend of high adventure and cosmic horror. Inside these packed covers, you'll find:
- Details on all the classic races and how they fit in the city as well as new races such as the azhar, goblins, orcs, and more.
- New classes including the Pirate and the Noble.
- An all-new insanity and madness system to evoke the popular Lovecraftian overtones of this city.
- Expanded equipment tables including a selection of firearms, new poisons, and a selection of sinister drugs.
- A treasure trove of new spells and magic items such as the bewilder and saltburst spells, and the ship in a bottle, Reaverbane, and the rod of the buccaneer.
- An enormous bestiary, representing creatures fair and foul, from the sinister x'sval to the alluring nereids.
- Statistics for common folk of Freeport such as priests, wizards, and thieves.
- Statistics for over 75 key characters described in The Pirate's Guide to Freeport including heroic allies such as Buster Wallace and K'Stallo, and terrible villains including Red Alice, Prendag the High Death, and Kothar the Accursed.
- Fury in Freeport: A new adventure to help you launch a brand-new Freeport campaign!
The Castles & Crusades Freeport Companion is your rules guide to exploring Green Ronin's Freeport. Whether you're a daring hero looking for adventure, or a Castle Keeper seeking new worlds to explore, this sourcebook is an indispensable accessory for fans of both Freeport and the Castles & Crusades Fantasy Role Playing Game!
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”