Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
This class is featured in the Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia. The features outlined below in bold are exclusive to the Feudal Characters: Noble.
Will you expand your ancestral land, stave off rebellion, win favor of your king or queen, or scheme to take their place? As a noble, you must contend with your rivals while keeping a close eye on discontent peasants. Are you ready for the challenge?
Feudal Characters: Noble features a new mulitclass character for your favorite role-playing game. Why a multiclass character instead of a full-blown class? In short, any character has the opportunity to hold a hereditary title: noble fighters, noble warlords, noble rogues, to name just a few.
This product provides Players and Game Masters with the following for thrilling play:
- A full description of the Noble multiclass character
- Nobility multiclass noble feat featuring the following traits: aristocratic action, noble temperament, and self-control
- Bloodline power source
- 38 new bloodline powers
- 38 power cards - yes, we've done the work for you
- Noble class template for Game Masters to create noble NPCs of their own
- Finally, a ready-made noble adversary for players to challenge: a typical human knight
Although designed for the Feudal Lords Campaign SettingTM, this product easily adapts into your favorite campaign or adventures
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Compatibility Logo ™ & © Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. Used with permission.