This class is featured in the Adventurer's Guide to Cthonia. The features outlined below in bold are exclusive to the Feudal Characters: Noble.
Will you expand your ancestral land, stave off rebellion, win favor of your king or queen, or scheme to take their place? As a noble, you must contend with your rivals while keeping a close eye on discontent peasants. Are you ready for the challenge?
Feudal Characters: Noble features a new mulitclass character for your favorite role-playing game. Why a multiclass character instead of a full-blown class? In short, any character has the opportunity to hold a hereditary title: noble fighters, noble warlords, noble rogues, to name just a few.
This product provides Players and Game Masters with the following for thrilling play:
- A full description of the Noble multiclass character
- Nobility multiclass noble feat featuring the following traits: aristocratic action, noble temperament, and self-control
- Bloodline power source
- 38 new bloodline powers
- 38 power cards - yes, we've done the work for you
- Noble class template for Game Masters to create noble NPCs of their own
- Finally, a ready-made noble adversary for players to challenge: a typical human knight
Although designed for the Feudal Lords Campaign SettingTM, this product easily adapts into your favorite campaign or adventures
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Compatibility Logo ™ & © Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. Used with permission.